1. We collect from your personal data, including email addresses, which will be used by us for the purpose of: providing online shopping services; product marketing and promotion; fulfilling your orders for products; order processing and payment clearing; membership registration, future communication and liaison with you; statistics work and purposes relating or incidental thereto ("Our Services"). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to make a purchase or fully take advantage of promotions on our website.
2. Any user ID used in connection with our website will be kept confidential by us. Each individual using our website is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user ID. However, in the event of any unauthorized use of your user ID or any other information, we request that you immediately notify us. We will do our best to provide assistance and prevent further unauthorized use.
3. Information will be disclosed to comply with any law, regulation, governmental or law enforcement request.
4. Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make email addresses available to third parties other than for our business operation needs. We have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
5. Our website contains links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties' websites. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
6. The Makeup Room does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
8. If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including making of access and corrections, should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If for any reason you are concerned and would like the personal information held by us to be deleted from our records, contact us. As mentioned above, such personal information may be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of promotions on our website. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to and/or deletion of your personal data.